jueves, enero 05, 2006

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: FLAVOR


Among the "flavors" of my childhood, I remember as specially surprising that of the metal of the cleaver of the pencil sharpener. The sensation was incredible to the contact with the tongue! Much more curious than the tasty and aromatic erasers of Milan or the insipid hoods of the ballpoints Bic, which so much and so much we taste....

De entre los "sabores" de mi niñez, recuerdo como especialmente sorprendente el del metal de la cuchilla del sacapuntas. Era increíble la sensación al contacto con la lengua! Mucho más curioso que las sabrosas y aromáticas gomas de nata de Milán o las insípidas caperuzas de los bolis Bic, que tanto y tanto degustamos....

8 Comments:

Blogger Tony Sarrecchia said...

LOL...I remember doing that--I also remember tasing Play-Dough and being very disappointed. Great pic.

jue ene 05, 02:48:00 a. m. GMT  
Blogger TXArtcGal said...

LOL! I remember some of the tastes of childhood...thanks for the memories!, and great illustration!

jue ene 05, 03:06:00 a. m. GMT  
Blogger Ellen said...

AAAAAAAAAH! That hurt to look at! Thanks,that will be in one of my nightmares now! LOL
Awesome illo!

jue ene 05, 05:13:00 a. m. GMT  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

you are funny, i can smell all of these ideas, the shavings on the sharpener, the eraser smell, yum! great job!

jue ene 05, 05:21:00 a. m. GMT  
Blogger Kyra said...

Funny illustration and the though makes my tongue tingle. I agree about the disappointing taste of play dough by the way!

jue ene 05, 07:20:00 p. m. GMT  
Blogger R. Soler said...

A mí me gustaba poner la lengua entre los polos de la pila de petaca,masticar pegamento Imedio, mirar en el espejo cómo se movía el mercurio del termómetro en la lengua ... de esto último no recuerdo su sabor...
.... así me quedé......

sáb ene 07, 09:09:00 p. m. GMT  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

ouch!

My first time here; a really great set of collages!!!

vie feb 10, 02:36:00 a. m. GMT  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

vie jun 09, 11:16:00 a. m. GMT+1  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home