viernes, diciembre 16, 2005

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: IMAGINE


I imagine my imagination as a great room for which only I enter across to small door. It has neither soil nor roof and I can observe from the highest tops to the deepest abysses. In it, everything is possible. Its walls always are wrapped with wallpapers painted by me and I change the paper and its decoration when I want and it is very very often. Just now, I do not need to close the eyes to see it with big flowers and sinuous forms roses on green funds. In a second, I don't know what paper will be... I am charmed being there.

Imagino mi imaginación como una gran habitación por la que sólo entro yo por una pequeña puerta. No tiene ni suelo ni techo y puedo observar desde las más altas cimas a los más profundos abismos. En ella, todo es posible. Sus paredes siempre están empapeladas con papeles pintados por mí y yo cambio el papel y su decoración cuando yo quiero y eso es muy muy a menudo. Ahora mismo, no necesito cerrar los ojos para verla con grandes flores y formas sinuosas rosas sobre fondos verdes. Dentro de un segundo, no sé qué papel habrá... Me encanta estar ahí.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mick said...

I am drawn to this piece by the sensibilities of Pop Art/Op Art.
:D

sáb dic 17, 12:32:00 a. m. GMT  
Blogger carla said...

I love your description of your imagination...the idea of changing wallpaper is perfect! This is such a lovely rendering of that idea...the colors are exciting and dreamy at the same time, and the pattern is so pretty.

dom dic 18, 02:51:00 p. m. GMT  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

vie jun 09, 11:16:00 a. m. GMT+1  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

sáb jul 22, 07:49:00 a. m. GMT+1  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

This is very interesting site... Alaska suzuki marine dealers Perfume aftershaves ralph lauren windaz perfumes Ethiopian female models Nissan ca18et tech info Suzuki 70 hp 4 stroke outboard Ritardo ciclo mestruale con terapia clomid Maternity clothes in michigan

sáb mar 03, 11:20:00 a. m. GMT  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Filter+faucet

jue abr 26, 02:57:00 a. m. GMT+1  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home