lunes, abril 10, 2006

illustration friday: speed



I put my more powerful boots and I fled at full speed from her. When happening page in my soul, no longer I returned to see plus its glance. Speed in the passion, speed in the abandonment and speed in longing for it. That was our quick history of love. Now which it is not to my side, everything has become very slow. I do not support it.
Me puse mis botas más potentes y huí a toda velocidad de ella. Al pasar página en mi alma, ya no volví a ver más su mirada. Velocidad en la pasión, velocidad en el abandono y velocidad en añorarla. Eso fue nuestra veloz historia de amor. Ahora que no está a mi lado, todo se ha vuelto muy lento. No lo soporto.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

This is really wonderful! I love the imagery, and the accompanying words.

lun abr 10, 06:37:00 p. m. GMT+1  
Blogger Kay Aker said...

Unique juxtaposition. Really effective embodiment of energy.

jue abr 13, 04:05:00 a. m. GMT+1  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home